Overview Of CompTIA A+ Training in Abu Dhabi
Technology is the Number One source of most jobs. And, did you know that 96% of HR managers use IT certifications as screening or hiring criteria during recruitment?
If you are looking to kickstart your career, improve your existing IT skills, or increase your chances of getting the IT job you desire? CompTIA (The Computing Technology Industry Association), the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications globally, has CompTIA A+ Certification for you. Get started with the CompTIA A+ preparation course.
What is CompTIA A+ Certification?
CompTIA A+ certification is earned by passing two exams Core 1 (exam 220-1001) and Core 2 (Exam 220-1002). Passing both exams requires a sound understanding of PC repair, operating system troubleshooting, and more. Time Training Center helps you pass these exams with high marks.
This CompTIA A+ certification is designed for IT professionals seeking a career as a help desk, support, service center, or networking technician. It covers PC and laptop hardware, software installation, and configuration of computer and mobile operating systems. CompTIA A+ also tests your understanding of basic networking, troubleshooting and security skills, which serve as a springboard for CompTIA networking or security certifications.
How to Get CompTIA A+ Certification Training?
Time Training Center in Abu Dhabi offers you the professional training you need to get ready for the A+ certification exam. Explore training developed by Time Training and choose an option that fits your learning style and timeline.
The CompTIA A+ certification training course is for all entry-level and aspiring IT professionals to validate the skills and knowledge in the IT domain. The certification course is made for learners to properly understand the hardware and software technologies that you will be working with to support various IT infrastructures.
Organizations often look for this certification as a plus and validation of your skills. The CompTIA A+ certification consists of two examinations: CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 that you will need to clear to become a certified CompTIA A+ professional.
How Can a CompTIA A+ Certification Help Your Career?
The CompTIA A+ certification prepares you to troubleshoot and solve a wider variety of issues, ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
Unlike other certifications, many of which only require covering one domain, CompTIA A+ covers a broader diversity of knowledge required of technicians today, making A+ relevant to many more job roles.
Benefits of Getting CompTIA A+ Certification
- With CompTIA A+ certification, you can validate your expertise and skills in handling IT assets hardware and software components in an organization.
- You can achieve an industry-recognized standard through CompTIA A+ certification to administer IT services effectively.
- As CompTIA certifications are vendor-neutral, you can work anywhere and from any location or for any organization.
- Achieve exponential pay rise with CompTIA A+ Certification as it is one of the most respected and recognized certifications by employers and recruiters globally
- Achieve better work-life balance and by completing core IT activities according to requirements and get additional job responsibilities
- Be part of a more extensive network of 1 million + CompTIA certified professionals that keep on growing every day
- CompTIA certifications demonstrate commitment on your part to excel in your career, and that sets you apart from non-certified counterparts
- Get your CompTIA A+ badge that can add to your resume and social media, which helps you to grow in your career
- It will pave a better career path with CompTIA certifications which has multiple courses which include Security, Networking, and many more
- Become a global professional with widely-recognized CompTIA A+ credential with opportunities across industry sectors
Who Should Take the CompTIA A+ Exams
CompTIA A+ is for professionals looking to start a career in IT and have 9 to 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field or equivalent training. CompTIA A+ prepares you for the following job roles:
- Service desk analyst
- Help desk tech
- Technical support specialist
- Field service technician
- Associate network engineer
- Data support technician
- Desktop support administrator
- End-user computing technician
- Help desk technician
- System support specialist
Salary Prospects of a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional
CompTIA A+ Certification is quite popular among professionals across the globe. Not just A+ Certification but various other CompTIA certification credentials are in significant demand worldwide. Below we have split the salaries of CompTIA A+ certified professionals worldwide.
Salaries of CompTIA A+ Professional
USD 28,000 to USD 88,000
Pounds 22,000 to 60,000
Rupees 3.5 lakhs to 7 lakhs
AUD 32,000 to 72,000
SGD 23,00 to 61,000
Job Prospects for CompTIA A+ Certified Professionals
Globally there is a tremendous demand for CompTIA certified professionals. Especially CompTIA A+ certified professionals who are beginner-level entrants in an IT organization. According to various job portals, some of the top companies hiring CompTIA A+ certified professionals are Robert Half, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, HP, TEKSystems, Apex Systems, Ohm Systems, GAVS Technologies, ARK Systems, and more.
What Will You Learn From Time Training Center’s CompTIA A+ Course?
The primary objectives of our CompTIA A+ Course are to:
- Give you complete exposure to troubleshooting skills.
- Make you understand the basics required to kick-start your IT hardware career.
- Make you learn computer technology, security, and networking knowledge.
- Help you learn to work on security elements, hardware, peripherals, etc.
- Help you understand the fundamentals of installation, communication skills, troubleshooting, etc.
- Help you recognize operational processes that the expert technicians of PC must follow.
- Help you to understand the easy installation and configuring of display devices.
- Help you learn the management of system components.
- Help you manage information storage.
- Install windows and configure them, maintain and optimize well.
- Recognize the software and hardware needs for client environment configurations.
These are only a few of the course objectives, and we discuss many more after joining our A+ coaching classes in Abu Dhabi.
Why Choose Time Training Center for CompTIA A+ Training in Abu Dhabi?
- We’ve made it easy to get started planning your path in IT.
- We give you hands-on training to succeed in both exams.
- We provide specialized coaching classes for CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams and help you launch your IT career.
- Our professional trainers will cover everything from software and hardware to network security.
- Instructor-Led Training- Whether you’re looking for in-classroom or live online training, Time Training Center offers best-in-class instructor-led training for both individuals and teams.
We help you with everything you need to get you ready for your A+ certification exams. We’re with you every step of the way!
Who Can Pursue Time Training Center’s CompTIA A+ Training in Abu Dhabi
This course is apt for:
- Those who already have fundamental computer skills and are eagerly looking for a career as an entry-level technician.
- Individuals who wish to crack the CompTIA A+ certification or CompTIA A+ 220-901 and CompTIA 220-902 certification exams.
To make sure you succeed in our CompTIA A+ Classes in Abu Dhabi, you must have fundamental skills in computer. You should efficiently complete any assigned task in the Microsoft Windows environment, browse and access data on the net, and basic skills of computing concepts are necessary.