Overview of IELTS Course in Abu Dhabi
If you plan to study, work, or migrate to an English-speaking country such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA, you need to clear an English language proficiency test called IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Your aptitude of Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing will be evaluated on a scale of 1-9. The British Council, IDP, IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English mutually held IELTS. Over 11,000 employers globally recognise it, including universities, schools and immigration bodies, and 3,400 institutions in the USA.
Why is the IELTS Exam Important?
IELTS is necessary because of its global acceptance as an English language proficiency test. Around 3.5 Million candidates take IELTS every year in 1600 test centres spread across 140 countries.
Apart from the vast number of opportunities abroad, IELTS can be an attestation of one’s abilities in the English language. Therefore, many companies in your home country will consider your score in the IELTS in their recruitment process.
Why Get IELTS Certified?
IELTS is the pre-eminent testing system worldwide to assess English proficiency. Assessments provided by IELTS are considered being the most accurate by organisations globally and domestically. An excellent score in the IELTS can introduce you to new horizons of international education and careers.
There are some differences between American and British English. However, IELTS recognises both varieties and lets you take this exam regardless of your style. IELTS is also the most budget-friendly option for you among all the international English language assessment systems.
IELTS Course Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn IELTS Exam Strategies-Most of the time clearing an exam requires smart work. What you need is a foolproof exam strategy that will help you get the most out of your language skills.
- Familiarise with The Exam Format-It is important that you familiarise yourself with the structure of any exam before taking it. Then only you can refine your tactics for the optimum use of time.
- Practice Writing -Writing section of the IELTS is notoriously low scoring. Thus you need to keep practising it. A skilled trainer can look at your writing and predict the score that particular piece would have fetched in the real exam.
- Learn Useful Vocabulary and Grammar-Having a sound understanding of grammar and a good vocabulary can be of use to you throughout life. It can make you sound more professional and authoritative.
- Less Time For Learning-With the help of an experienced trainer, you can make the most out of your time by leaving out unnecessary efforts.
- Assess Your Level Of English-Whatever be the level of your communicative English skills, attempting to clear the globally recognised IELTS exam is one way to know where you stand..
- Get Easy Visa Approval-Clearing the IELTS exam is one prerequisite to get your visa approved to any of the English-speaking countries and some of the non-English speaking European countries like Germany.
- Earn A Globally Recognised Credential-Conducted by organisations based in the UK, IELTS is a globally recognised credential accepted by organisations and institutions across continents.
IELTS Training Prerequisites
The basis prerequisites for taking the IELTS exam are,
- You must be above the age of 16
- You must hold a valid passport
Based on your objective, the version of IELTS you attempt may differ.
- IELTS academic if you are planning to study abroad.
- IELTS general if you are immigrating to work or live abroad.
IELTS Course Outline
|IELTS Course Content
||IELTS Course Duration
|Those who want to enrol in universities and other institutions for higher education, And professionals (such as medical doctors and nurses) who want to study or practice in an English-speaking country.
- Essay & Report writing
- Interview practice
|Those who are planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purpose
- Essay & Letter writing
- Interview practice
Key Features of Time Training Center’s IELTS Coaching in Abu Dhabi
- 30 Hours Of Training-We will ensure that you undergo 30 hours of top of the industry IELTS training for 30 hours.
- CELTA Qualified ESL Trainers-All of our trainers are ELS certified with years of IELTS and PTE training experience up their sleeves.
- Online/Offline Training-Our live training sessions are available in both online and offline modes, led by experts. We give utmost priority to your convenience.
- Free Learning Tools-Along with training of superior quality, we provide you the best in class learning tools to target and develop your weak areas.
- One-On-One Doubt Clearing-Students are given the opportunity to book one-on-one doubt clearing sessions at the time of their comfort.
- On Request Customisation -What makes us truly stand apart is the choice of students to customise the training program according to their needs.
- Certificate Upon Completion-Once you successfully complete our training, we issue a certificate of course completion which can add value to your resume even if you don’t clear the IELTS.
- Free Mock Tests-Once you complete our course work, you can attend our free mock test to assess your performance and gain confidence for the real test.
- 100% Training Satisfaction Guaranteed -Throughout the process of designing and delivering the training course we give the top priority to the satisfaction of our students.
- An all-inclusive system-Our speciality is an all-inclusive training program that focuses on not just the IELTS exam but a broad-gauge development of the students’ English skills.
IELTS Training Options
Choose the best training options to suit your needs.
- Customised learning (digital/ instructor-led)
- Flexible pricing options
- Learners help and after support
How to Get an IELTS Certificate? Three Steps To Get Your IELTS Certification
By now you know that IELTS certification makes you stand apart from your competition. Clearing this exam is one of the major prerequisites to study, work or settle in an English- speaking country. Several organisations and institutions across the world accept IELTS as an efficient scale of one’s proficiency in the English language. Anybody can clear the IELTS exam with ease following the three steps below. We at Time Training Center have designed our training program giving maximum emphasis on these three magic steps.
- Get Professional Training
- Apply For IELTS Certification Exam
- Become A Certified IELTS Candidate
Why Choose Time Training Center for IELTS Training in Abu Dhabi
Time Training Center is one of the authorised IELTS training institutes in Abu Dhabi with years of experience in helping candidates across the globe to crack the IELTS examination. Our training curriculum is outlined in such a way that the students can attain the required band score with a minimum number of hours invested. Our trainers who are the best in the industry give keen attention to providing customised training sessions tailored for the needs of individual students to yield the best result.