Overview of OET Training In Abu Dhabi
Occupational English Test or OET is specifically designed for healthcare professionals who want to work or study in countries like the UK, USA, Ireland, Australia, Ukraine, Abu Dhabi, and six more countries.
The OET measures the English language skills of professionals from 12 different healthcare categories such as Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Veterinary Science, etc. If you aspire to be a healthcare professional and looking for an OET training course in Abu Dhabi, the Time Training Center offers OET classes from experts.
Why is OET Exam Important?
Patient safety and care always come first. However, lacking proper English language skills could be a barrier to understanding patients’ concerns. OET is designed around conversations and situations between medical professionals and patients. Thus, the OET test gives a good deal of information about how well you can communicate with the patients using English.
Why Get OET Certified?
OET is regarded as a valid and fair benchmark for selecting healthcare professionals. OET grades are recognized even more due to the requirement of healthcare professionals to address the pandemic. OET is the first English language test for health care professionals that awards E-Badges. Candidates who receive E-Badges will enjoy the convenience and security of sharing them online. The OET test result is recognized worldwide by different regulatory boards.
OET Course Benefits and Learning Outcomes
The Occupational English Test (OET) is an international certification that measures your level of proficiency in written and spoken English for work purposes. This test can be taken by people who want to show their ability to communicate effectively with colleagues from different countries or those who need to improve their skills before moving abroad for work in the healthcare sector. An OET Certification can help you to:
- Improve your English Skills-The OET training will enhance your English language skills expected in an English-speaking country.
- Enhances overall communication-You will acquire all the necessary communication skills required to work in the healthcare sector which helps you become proficient at communicating with patients at healthcare institutions
- Builds your confidence-You will learn tips and tricks to speak confidently by using real-life healthcare scenarios during OET training which will build up your confidence level, eventually.
- Helps to start your career in an English-speaking country- An OET can also serve as proof of English proficiency for visas, study, registration, and employment in healthcare. Thus OET certification helps you register and practise your health care profession in an English-speaking country.
OET Course Prerequisites:
The following are the prerequisites to pursue our OET Training in Abu Dhabi:
- Healthcare Professionals who want to migrate to another country.
- Anybody who wishes to pursue a healthcare profession in the OET accepted countries.
- Our professional course aims to help aspirants build a successful healthcare career.
The following things have to be taken care of before enrolling for OET Test
- A valid E-mail address
- A valid passport displaying full name, Date of Birth, Photograph
- Any single form of identification issued by the national government in the country you are sitting for the OET Exam (Excluding Driving License)
- Certificates indicating the proof of educational qualification
OET Exam Modules:
To precisely measure each individual’s knowledge, the OET test is divided into four subsections that focus on diverse language skills. Here are the four sections:
To crack these four sections of OET, our Time training center in Abu Dhabi will be of sure-shot help.
OET Scoring & Grade Pattern:
Following is the standardized score chart of OET you need to be aware of. For each OET exam, the scores are calculated out of 500 and converted to grades.
OET Career Paths & Opportunities:
OET test assesses the medical professionals’ language in the right way and validates their proficiency in the English language. OET score will lead you to professional career growth as shown below:
- OET Registered Nurse
- Speciality Doctor
- Dietitian/Medical Dietitian
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Veterinary Scientist
Professional Areas Looking for OET Certified Professionals
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Veterinary Science
Countries Accepting OET Grades
- The UK
- The USA
- New Zealand
OET Training Options:
Choose the best training options to suit your needs.
- Instructor-led Classes
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
How To Get OET Certification?
- Enroll for OET: The first step to follow is to register for the OET examination, after checking the fact that you meet all the prerequisites and have all the required documents.
- Appear for examination: After registering and completing the coaching, appear for the examination. The examination is divided into 4 parts, such as Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
- Get certified: Once you clear the examination, you are eligible to get the certificate for having passed the examination.
Why Choose a Time Training Center for OET Training in Abu Dhabi?
Time Training Center, Abu Dhabi, is one of the professional training institutes delivering the best OET training. Our OET classes in Abu Dhabi will help you improve your reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. Our instructors possess industry-leading expertise and offer tailored courses to students. At Time, we provide multiple study aids to the students and impart skills to enhance their healthcare workplace competency. Get certified by taking our OET classes in Abu Dhabi to stay ahead of others.