Overview of Medical Coding Training in Abu Dhabi
Medical Coding is the process of translating crucial medical information into simple codes to document medical records and medical billing. Medical Coding requires you to have the knowledge and brilliance to understand different anatomy, physiology, and diagnosis of the medical services and the rules and regulations to maintain medical records.
Time Training Center offers the best Medical Coding Training in Abu Dhabi that will help you thrive in the medical sector by becoming an AAPC-certified professional. Our experienced trainers will introduce you to the best practices in medical coding and will help you stay updated with the latest coding systems that will benefit you in providing more accurate and effective medical coding services.
Medical Coding Courses in Abu Dhabi
Following are the in-demand Medical Coding Courses in Abu Dhabi,
||Mode of Training
|Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
|Certified Outpatient Coder (COC)
|Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC)
|Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC)
Why is Medical Coding Course Important?
Medical Coding is necessary because it brings transformation in healthcare diagnosis, medical service, and equipment through universal alphanumeric codes. Medical Coding allows a more seamless transfer of medical records and more efficient analysis to track patients' health records.
In a modern healthcare world where everything is digitized, having expertise in statistical analysis of diseases, treatments, diagnosis-related groups etc. is required to succeed in a medical coding career. The Medical Coding course helps you gain practical & theoretical knowledge to become a medical coding professional.
Why Get Certified in Medical Coding?
The Medical Coding Certification is your professional recognition of achievement, expertise, and judgment in the medical sector. Certified Medical coding professionals are needed in all areas of the healthcare industry. By getting certified as a medical coder, you begin your journey towards an in-demand career in the medical field.
Medical Coding is one of the fastest-growing professions, and a certified medical coder can earn 22% more than non-certified coders. Medical Coding offers various employment opportunities with a good pay scale. In addition, you will have a work-life balance and can enjoy the potential to work from home.
Medical Coding Certification Training Outcomes & Professional Benefits
Following are the top benefits of our Medical Coding Certification Training in Abu Dhabi,
- Increase In Demand For Certified Medical Coders: As a booming profession in the healthcare industry, earning a Medical Coding certification will demonstrate your quality of skill in Medical Coding.
- Assured Job Security: Medical Coding Certification offers job security and it is one of the reasons why medical coding is a lucrative and rewarding career choice.
- Higher Pay Scale: Medical coding training benefits aspiring young coders and experienced coders to boost their knowledge and enhance their earning potential.
- A Stable Career Option: Medical Coding offers a more stable career option with fewer chances of unexpected volatility than some of the other career options in Healthcare.
- Remote Working Options: Specialist Medical Coders will also have the privilege of working from remote locations by sitting in any part of the globe with an internet connection.
Medical Coding Course Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Having experience working in the medical field will be an added advantage.
Medical Coding Career Path & Opportunities:
Mentioned below is the list of job roles related to medical coding that you can pursue after you finish Medical Coding Training in Abu Dhabi,
- Medical Records Coordinator
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Records Technician
- Health Information Specialist
- Medical Records Clerk
- Health Information Clerk
- Medical Records Analyst
- Health Information Technician
- Medical Billing Manager
- Medical Records Director
Industries Looking For Professionals in Medical Coding:
- Health Systems and Hospitals
- Physician Offices
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
- Insurance Companies
- Healthcare Facilities
- Billing Companies
- Professional Liability Companies
- Federal Government Agencies
- Information Technology Services
Companies Looking For Professionals in Medical Coding in Abu Dhabi:
- Kanad hospital
- NMC royal hospital KLF
- Inspire Center for kids rehabilitation
- Aariya health consultancy
Medical Coding Course Outline:
Our Medical Coding Training in Abu Dhabi covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Medical Terminology
- Anatomy Structure
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Ethics
- ICD-9-CM Coding Manual
- Infections using ICD-9-CM
- Digestive System using ICD-9-CM
- Coding for Pregnancy using ICD-9-CM
- CPT Coding for Reproductive Systems
- Coding for Mental Disorders using ICR-9-CM
Medical Coding Training Options
Choose the best training options to suit your needs.
| Training Options
- Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
|Live Virtual Training
- 35+ Contact Hour classes
- Authorized Instructor-led Classes
- Weekend/Weekday Classes
How To Get Medical Coding Certification?- Three Steps To Get Certified In Medical Coding
Earning a Certificate in Medical Coding is not an easy task. It requires a huge amount of dedication and hard work. Once you have enrolled in the Medical Coding Course follow these steps.
- Get the professional training
- Appear for the medical coding certification exam
- Get certified in medical coding
Medical Coding Training in Mussafah
Medical Coding Training in Mussafah can enhance your analytical, detail-oriented skills and builds a career in the flourishing Medical Coding industry. Our well-experienced trainers will help you learn and build the essential qualities & skills needed to work as an efficient Medical Coder.
Features of Medical Coding Course in Mussafah
At Time Training Center, we offer high-quality training for Medical Coding that aligns with your professional needs. Our Medical Coding Course in Mussafah imparts the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in medical coding.
Our Medical Coding Certification Course in Mussafah can upskill your expertise and increase your job prospects. The following are the features of our medical coding course in Mussafah,
- 35 hours of Online Training: Candidates need to undergo 35 hours of formal training before taking up their Medical Coding examination.
- AAPC Accredited Trainers: Our trainers are CPC (AAPC) certified professional coders with decades of experience in higher education training.
- Access to learning materials: Participants have 24 x 7 access to our learning materials.
- Flexible Training and Courses: Students can choose between online classes and offline courses at their convenience.
- Hands-on Training: We make your learning better with our hands-on training in the classroom.
- Individualised Attention: Instructors follow a one-to-one approach to deliver a tailored learning experience.
- Get Certified Quickly:Receive our medical coding training and become a certified medical coding professional within a short duration of time.
- 100% Training Satisfaction Guaranteed:We are committed to providing you with top-quality training that is focused on your needs and satisfaction.
Why Choose Time Training Center for Medical Coding Training in Abu Dhabi?
Time Training Centre is one of the Professional Training institutes that delivers the best Medical Coding course in Abu Dhabi. As the healthcare industry is evolving, you should stay updated with the latest technology accordingly. We provide coaching in medical coding with intensive, specific, and subject-oriented training.
At Time Training Center, we impart skills that enhance workplace competency. We have industry-leading experts who offer customised classes to aspirants and provide complete guidance for the exam. Start your journey as a Medical Coder with Time Training Center in Abu Dhabi and become a part of the global healthcare industry.