Overview Of CMA Training in Abu Dhabi
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is an accounting designation that signifies expertise in financial management and the capability to make strategic business decisions. CMA Training in Abu Dhabi is for those who aspire to become a Certified Management Accountant and are passionate about taking on challenges in the financial world.
Importance of the CMA Course
A CMA title is highly regarded in the accounting and finance world. As a CMA, you can contribute toward the larger business objective and often have to keep up with the external trends and figures to analyze them deeply and provide decisions based on them. CMAs should also adhere to a strict code of professional standards and ethics. They should also hold active membership in the Institute of Management Accountants.
Why Should You Get a CMA Certification?
CMA certification is a global benchmark for Management Accountants and Management Accountants, and a title that transcends borders. CMA certification solidifies your status of being an experienced and versatile accountant.
Key Features of CMA Classes in Abu Dhabi
Following are the features of the CMA classes in Abu Dhabi provided by Time Training Centre:
- The coaching is provided for both Part- I & Part- II of the CMA examination
- The coaching is provided from the intermediate level and final level
- Our coaching is concentrated on 12 core areas of competency in CMA
- The coaching instills the leadership skills required to become a financial leader.
- Our coaching will help you emerge as a successful CMA professional
- Class-room-based training by expert trainers
- Provides In-depth knowledge of Management Accounting Systems
- Imparts knowledge of challenges to be faced as a CMA professional
CMA Training Outcomes & Professional Benefits:
- Globally recognized certification:CMA is a globally recognized certification and the job outlook for this universal accreditation is growing annually by 17%.
- Gain fluency in making managerial decisions:Accounting skills and fluency with managerial decisions get you in a higher rank to adopt an executive position within the organization.
- High-salary package jobs:CMAs make 64% more than their non-certified peers. On average, a CMA makes over 2,50,000 AED annually.
- Helps in enhancing the financial strength of the organization:As a CMA professional, you will play a prominent role in strengthening the financial position and enhancing the personal growth of the company.
CMA Career Path & Opportunities
Expand your career horizons with the help of CMA certification. Some of the job roles that you can look into after getting certified as a CMA are:
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Cost Accountant
- Cost Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Corporate Comptroller
- Business/ Financial Strategist
- Financial Consultant
Prerequisites for joining CMA Course in Abu Dhabi
- 3-4 years of Bachelor's Degree (preferably a degree in commerce / Business Management/ Finance & Accounting will be beneficial for you)
- Two consecutive years of continuous work experience in finance & accounting
CMA Training Options
- Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
CMA Course Outline
The following represents the course outline for CMA, weightage for each course content is given accordingly in the brackets
- External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%)
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting (20%)
- Performance Management (20%)
- Cost Management (15%)
- Internal Controls (15%)
- Technology & Analytics (15%)
- Financial Statement Analysis (20%)
- Corporate Finance (20%)
- Decision Analysis (25%)
- Risk Management (10%)
- Investment Decisions (10%)
- Professional Ethics (15%)
How to Get CMA Certified: Follow These Three Steps To Get Your CMA Certification
Completing the CMA course will be easy if you follow these three simple steps.
- Get Professional Training in CMA
- Appear for all the parts of the CMA Exam
- Get Certified
So give your best and get certified in CMA with the help of Time Training Center!
Why Choose Time Training Center for CMA Training?
CMA or Certified Management Accountant training course is one of the specialties of the Time Training Centre, the most trusted CMA Training Institute in Abu Dhabi. At our institute, we guide the students on various aspects of financial management to make them a professional in this field.
We have a team of highly qualified trainers who would help you at every step and ensure that you learn all the aspects of finance and accounting with ease. CMA course from Time Training would enable you to learn all the skills that are required in handling the complex finances of any type of business.