Overview of GMAT Training in Abu Dhabi
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is an exam that assesses the analytical abilities and problem-solving skills of a person. For candidates who want to pursue MBA, it is essential to clear this exam. It also assesses the critical reasoning, logical reasoning, and data sufficiency skills. Most business schools have made this test compulsory for admission in various graduate management programs such as master of accountancy, master of finance, and MBA.
At Time Training Centre, we are offering an excellent GMAT Preparation Course Abu Dhabi conducted by some of the most qualified teachers in Abu Dhabi. Our name is counted amongst the best institute for GMAT preparation for Abu Dhabi.
GMAT Course Methodology
The method of study used in GMAT preparation classes in Abu Dhabi is exam study material, university textbooks, preparation books, and few web resources.
GMAT Course Objectives
Various GMAT tuition centres and training institutes in Abu Dhabi offer this course to help you in enhancing your skills. By the end of the course, you will be able to learn:
- How to analyze and write a critique of an argument
- How to evaluate the data given in multiple formats from different types of sources
- Integrated reasoning that includes graph analysis, multi-source interpretation, table interpretation, and two-part analysis
- How to solve quantitative problems and reason quantitatively
- How to critically read and analyze comprehensions
- How to correct wrong sentences
Who Should Attend?
Those candidates who wish to pursue their career in management, accounts, or business management can attend the GMAT course.
The topics covered in various GMAT courses in Abu Dhabi can be broadly divided into the following:
- Integrated reasoning
- Graphic interpretation
- Table analysis
- Multi-source reasoning
- Two-part analysis
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- Quantitative problems and interpretation of graphic data
- Comprehension reading and critical reasoning
The course duration is 60-66 hours, which can be completed by taking two classes in a week for 6-9 months.