An Overview of Implementing Microsoft Azur Infrastructure Training in Abu Dhabi
If you are aware of the fundamentals of the Microsoft Azur but facing issues in its implementation, then you can go for a professional course for the same. An implementing Microsoft Azur infrastructure course will enable you to understand the methods of implementation of this program. Moreover, you can also apply for this course if you want to take the Microsoft certification exam.
If you are proficient in cloud technologies and want to enhance your knowledge about the Azur infrastructure, then wait no more and apply for a course at our coaching centre. At Time Training Centre, we are offering the best implementing Microsoft Azur infrastructure training in Abu Dhabi.
We allow the aspirants to get a hands-on experience in implementing the Azur infrastructure. Moreover, we provide explanatory modules and customized sessions for better understanding.
After the completion of this course, you will gain knowledge about the following aspects of Microsoft Azur:
- Azur architecture components that include tools, portals, and infrastructure
- Creation of Azur virtual machines
- Implementation and management of storage solutions
- Deployment and diagnosis of cloud services
- Creation and management of Azur AD tenants
- Implementation and management of virtual networking in Microsoft Azur
Who Should Attend?
IT professionals can attend this course for enhancing their knowledge about the Azur program or for clearing the Microsoft certification exam.
The topics, we cover, in this course are as follows:
- Introduction to Microsoft Azur
- Managing Microsoft Azur
- Implementation and management of Azur networking
- Implementation of virtual machines
- Management of virtual machines
- Implementing websites and Azur web services
The duration of the course may vary as per the requirements of the learner. However, a 5-day course will suffice.